Deadpool 3 Update Captain America 4 Update The Witcher Season 3 Update Darkest Versions of She-Hulk Fans Reaction To House of the Dragon Episode 6

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Micro Thong Bikini

By Alankar Nayak
February 3,2022

Kim Kardashian posed in incredibly risky SKIMS lingerie on Tuesday evening, barely concealing her modesty.

The reality television actress, 41, wore a black bra and pantyhose ensemble from her Valentine’s Day line. There was a triangle-shaped bra with narrow straps that barely covered her ample chest, but that item appeared nearly innocuous in comparison to her bottoms.

Kim Kardashian

The siren’s briefs featured such a little front coverage that it appeared as though the KUWTK actress was about to suffer a wardrobe malfunction. The inch-thick piece of cloth was held in place by ultra-thin ropes drawn high over her hips. Over the photo, the Selfish author said that she was modeling the SKIMS Valentine’s Day collection.

Kim Kardashian

‘SKIMS Valentine’s Shop is now open,’ she added two black hearts to match her lingerie’s color. The girlfriend of Saturday Night Live comedian Pete Davidson was snapping photographs with her camera phone in the changing room of her $60 million Hidden Hills, California property, which she retained following her divorce from Kanye West.

Kim Kardashian

There were shoes in front of her, as well as an empty clothing rack. Behind her was a matching wooden chair and table. On top was a Diet Coke bottle. And in front of her stood a plush off-white rug that extended to the bottom of the mirrored wall she was inspecting.

Kim’s figure appeared to be flawless, with carved arms, a flat stomach, and toned legs. She has been working out with her trainer Melissa Alcantara for several years, and she has previously stated on social media that she is in ‘the best form of her life.’ The mother of four rises early to visit the gym. ‘Her schedule is insane, and mine is as well, so we work out pretty early at 6 a.m.,’ her trainer explained in April.

Kim Kardashian

They perform sprints, use a stair machine, and lift weights: ‘85% of our training is weight training, and the remaining 15% is aerobic,’ Melissa explained.

Source: Daily Mail

Read More About